Thursday, October 20, 2011

Home Renovations

  Maybe it's because it's our first house and maybe it's because we aren't living in the renovations but I am so excited about our renovations.  It helps that R is a fantastic contractor with amazing ideas.  I look forward to the design and layout part of the renovations the most.  I love planning and seeing how it all works out.

  What really excites me about this whole process may just be a fantasy.  That is organization!!  Specifically, I can't wait to come up with a system to keep our entrance way tidy.  That means a place for our keys, our change, a system (that works) for our mail, somewhere for our coats, hats and mitts to go.  I love the idea of walking into the house and having a place to put things and have it look clean.  I hope this all works out the way I want it to, the way I think it can.  Here are a couple images I found of what my dream mud room may one day look like.







 There is so much to look forward to in our lives right now, I can't wait to share it with you as it all progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment