Thursday, November 11, 2010

Remember when....?

I remember a time, not too long ago, when I looked forward to the end of daylight savings time. That weekend was the best. It meant an extra hour of sleep or an extra hour of partying or dancing or whatever else I wanted an extra hour for. Not anymore. This years "fall back" has resulted in a week of 5:00am wake-ups and then to days of a less then impressed one year old. All of which leads to one sleepy mamma. Is this what I get for wasting all the extra hours of my past in less then productive manner? If so, I'd love to say it was all worth it but I don't remember all the hours wasted, and I can't blame it all on the mum-dumbs.

This has brought me to remembering other child-free days. Not all the memories are ones I wish to share, some more embarrassing then others. For the most part however, they were great memories. Nights spent with friends having, mostly innocent, fun. I started........I started this sentence and then was interrupted so now it is gone...Thank-you Mum-Dumbs

So with that I will call it a night.
Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment