Saturday, August 21, 2010

Poor Baby

Well last night was another rough night for T (and mamma but doesn't that go without saying?) He is really in the wars right now and what we thought was teething maybe is a stomach bug. He threw up for the first time last night. Not as bad as it could have been but it still broke my heart. I hate when he doesn't feel well. Especially, because he can't tell me what's wrong.

All this does make me re-think my demon child comment, maybe he was just sick. Poor baby! Although, I can take comfort in the fact that I'm not the first mother to call my child a demon child. Thank God for other mothers who need to vent too.

T has been much better since his AWFUL day. He is still cranky but not nearly as bad. Maybe he was really bad that first day so that these days now seem manageable in comparison. Smart, slightly malicious but still smart baby.

Good thing I love him more than I could say
In the words of 90210 star, "Love you, Babe"


No comments:

Post a Comment