Friday, April 1, 2011

A Day for Mamma

Somedays in our lives are about T....well most days are about T but that isn't the point. Somedays are about T, some R and somedays are all about ME! Today is one of those days. I have had a great mummy day. No, nothing exciting. No spa or mani/pedi or even a hair cut. It was just a great day.

My mum came to visit in the morning, so that occupied T all morning. Then after lunch and a nap T played with his uncle and then his other
grandparents. I enjoyed watching them play and some sunshine. Then this evening I enjoyed a MNO (mums night out). R took T out for dinner while I had a delicious glass of wine and got ready for dinner.

Today was the kind of day you want/need sometimes. A day where you
remember what you were like BC (before children). I felt like my old self today and loved it. Tonight especially, I felt like the 20-something girl I use to be. Getting
ready for a night on the town. A night of dinner and drinks, the only thing missing was dancing.

I feel younger then I have in awhile and must remember to do this
for myself again.....soon.

This mamma says, treat yourself to a night out once and awhile. It makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment