Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm No Writer

So I've been writing this blog for almost a year now and one thing I should have pointed out sooner I guess is, I'm not a writer. I'm sure this is quite obvious reading my posts. I feel like I need to make somethings clear here....This is just me writing whatever comes out of my head/heart. I write as if I am talking to somebody. So if things don't seem to be written properly, I'm sorry. Also I try to proof read these posts but sometimes I miss things and sometimes I just don't have time. That my dear is how it goes in the Mummyhood.

I have had a few people recently, point out some of my mistakes and again, I'm sorry. I was never a great English student. I know the people who have said something aren't saying it to be mean but as someone who has struggled with dyslexia it hits a little too close to home for me. It's one of my sensitive spots.

Having said that, I hope you are enjoying these and failing all else I hope they give you a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment