Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Another day in the land of the sleep deprived. Ok so I know I have nobody to blame for it this time but myself. I let T sleep in our bed last night....gasp now. It just so cozy and it usually means I can stay in bed longer so it seems like a good idea. Well not last night. T woke up in the middle of the night and was whiney and moving all about until I caved and nursed him...gasp again. Well I'd love to say I've learned from this and I will not be doing it again but I know that's a lie.

So we are now into the birthday countdown and I'm finding it really sad. He's just getting so big, next thing I know he'll be off to Uni and then getting married and having his own babies....I'm not ready to be a grandmother!? Ok so the rational part of my brain knows I'm not becoming a grandmother for a very long time still but as I said I'm a frequent visiter to the land of the sleep deprived, i.e. not rational. I've just made the invitations to go out to a few of his little friends and am now looking for a good cake recipe. I am also in the process of making his birthday photo book, basically a year in review...way to dwell on him getting bigger.

Oh well babies grow. I can't stop it. I think I'll just have to try and enjoy it and take lots of pictures (our poor second child, there is no way I can take as many pictures when we do this all again)

From the Mummyhood......see you later

No comments:

Post a Comment