Friday, July 23, 2010

Another Friday Night

Well it's the end of another week, R is out celebrating a buddies birthday and I'm at home listening to T cry. Minus the crying part I can't say I mind my evening plans. I think I'll pop in a movie and relax. Maybe a bath before bed...really it's a great night.

In my downtime today I stated looking through other peoples' blogs and my there are some....interesting (?) things listed under peoples' interests.....take a look and see what I mean. I wonder do people feel that free when on their blogs? I should read some of them some time. I am trying to keep a balance of keeping somethings private and letting everyone in. You have to think ANYbody can see these things. Do you really want that out there? I guess some people do....

Well happy Friday to all. I hope you are enjoying yourself whatever you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment