Monday, July 26, 2010

Update on Birthday Cake

Now, really this is becoming an obsession. What am I going to obsesses about after the party?! So the update is.....the cake is delicious.....If I do say so myself. The cake was moist and not too sweet (even though there is more sugar then flour.....bad for a baby's birthday?) And the icing was even better! Although I think it needs more PB and less butter. So now I have to think about how to decorate the cupcakes for the party and the cake at home. I would like to find some animals to put on them since T loves animals. I wonder if I can find little elephants?

Although, I must admit having to (or feeling like I have to) bake a cake is not a real hardship. Especially, since it turned out well.

Now since T is still sleeping I think I am going to go have a slice of cake now......purely to make sure it's still okay....I'm just being a good mum


Birthday countdown: 9 days

No comments:

Post a Comment