Thursday, July 29, 2010

Shhhhh!

So I have a monkey, who thinks it's a good idea to wake-up at 11:45 PM and play. Even worst I have a husband who seems to agree. T woke-up for his dreamfeed and then really woke-up. He was trying to find the zipper on his sleep sack so his dad came over to help him and they were off. Seriously! R got T up and went downstairs to play! T was so excited to be up, I could hear him laughing and screaming with joy. After about 10 minutes or so, they came back up and T came into our bed and I said it was time to sleep but he was too excited.....over tired and excited a dangerous combination. He was trying to get us to play, pulling out all his tricks. The elephant noise, kisses, blowing kisses.....the works. I told him to lay down, it was time to sleep. He fell back and laughed.

He was awake from 11:45 until about 1:30. He was tossing and turning and crawling on me, cuddling up. He was so tired but just didn't want to fall asleep. As much as I love the cuddling and that he wanted to sleep on me, I am SO tired now. I vaguely remember a time when I use to go out until 7 AM and get up feeling fine 4 or 5 hours later but now I am wiped. I guess that's getting older for you. That combined with being a mum, I just need my energy for T, because he takes a lot of energy.

Speaking of energy, T started walking this week. He is now a man on a mission. Although, he won't walk when I ask him to, it has to be on his own terms and for his own reason. His favourite it walking outside with his little push car. He is all over the backyard, now all he has to do is learn to steer.

Watch out world here comes Thor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment